HOW DOES IT WORK?
Simply click the Rewards tab in the bottom left of our site. Sign up or log in with your customer account and start earning! Every time you make a purchase we will reward you with 4 points for every £1 spent!
We do please suggest and kindly ask that you don't use your rewards off sale items*
HOW CAN I SPEND POINTS?
As you earn and collect more beauty points you can convert these into vouchers to use at the checkout:
500 points = £5 voucher
600 points = free shipping
1000 points = £10 voucher
2500 points = £25 voucher
HOW DO I EARN MY POINTS?
Sign up = 350 points
Place an order = 4 points per £1 spent
Like us on Facebook & Instagram via the club tab = 50 points for each
Celebrate a birthday (please enter this 30 days prior) = 500 points
Refer a friend via the VIP club tab on the left of the website at the bottom you will see your referral link, send this to your friend and make sure they purchase through this link, and get £15 off when they spend £60 or more for you and them
You can access information with regards to your loyalty account through the rewards tab on the website by following the steps below:
- Log into your rewards account using the tab on the bottom left of the website
- Sign in using your email and password that you’d of set up when signing up
- It will then direct you to a history of orders and your account details, click back onto the tab and this will bring up your account details
- Here you can access your rewards, referrals and it will inform you of how many points you have at the top of the tab
- If you have any rewards available, click onto it and it will generate a code for you to apply at checkout
- If you have used points against an order and have been refunded please contact customer services to put the points used back on your account
KEEP AN EYE OUT ON YOUR INBOX FOR PRE ORDER STYLES
Please note this vip system is online only, and any purchases made in store can't be accounted for. They have a separate vip system for in store purchases.
We are a small business and our points system doesn't operate like companies like boots or m&s. Thanks in advance for your understanding